Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

my computer teacher died with my new 7 digit code on his computer.

Customer Question

my computer teacher died with my new 7 digit code on his computer. his wife cannot get into his computer or any body else ,so thats the end of his dealings with microsoft and us.so know i cant get to me emails .ihave filled in the account form to recover my microsoft account but as i am not good with acomputer i dont seem to be doing it right,so microsoft sent me a email on my new email address saying i havent given enough imformation as i never sent many emails just received them idont know what to do my email address [email protected] my code number was 4974 but i need a7 digit number know ,but colin woodhoc is dead and he set up microsoft for me and got me my first code as i couldnt do it so microsoft sent my new won to his computer and if he was still alive he would phone it to me .idont know what to do as i am not very good with computers help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

I am sorry but your email problem. Can you please tell me the domain name part of your email address? Is it @hotmail.com? The email address you posted is displayed as [email protected] for policy and security reasons.

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my hotmail address is [email protected],that is the one i want to get back into i sent a new one so microsoft could send me acode so i could get back to gillygemini my new email address is [email protected] com

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Gillian,

Thank you for writing back. Since the problem email account is a Hotmail, the very first method to recover it is to RESET the password.

However, because you are not getting the reset code or link when doing password reset,you cannot recover your Hotmail in that way.

I believe you have already submitted the "Account Recovery Form" as you mentioned but it replied back stating that you have provided insufficient information. I feel your frustrations at this time but the form you submitted was checked against the data they have on record and this is done automated, that is, no human intervention. Thus, the claim was rejected easily.

Your last option to recover your Hotmail account is to contact a Hotmail moderator, who is an actual person from Hotmail. However, this needs that you are SIGNED IN to Hotmail so that you can contact a moderator. Therefore, you need to create a NEW Hotmail account (free), sign in to it, so that you can contact the Hotmail moderator.

Here are the steps:

Click on the link below to signup for a NEW Hotmail account:

https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you have created the email address with Hotmail, login to that Hotmail account and then click on the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/hotmail/hotmail-support

In the list of items in that page, click on 'Your account has been temporarily blocked'.

In the form that you get, provide them details regarding the fact that you have already completed the recovery form, but have been unsuccessful. Rest assured that the details you entere in this form will be read by a real person from Hotmail so provide more details.

Make sure under ‘Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:‘ you give them the email address that is blocked.

Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' you give them an email address you have access to; like the Hotmail you just created.

They will respond in 24-72 hours, depending on how many requests they have waiting in queue before yours. Depending on the amount of information you tell the moderator, you must be able to recover the Hotmail account.

Source: site

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Gillian,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to let me know, I am still here to help.

Best regards,
Jess