Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I used to use your programme Microsoft Word. My laptop

I used to use your programme Microsoft Word. My laptop received a virus and was cleaned by P C World. When I received the laptop back, your programme had been exchanged for a trial programme and it was necessary to enter a product key, which would also mean my having to pay for a replacement programme. I no longer have the details of my original programme and I am not computer literate. Further, I can no longer gain access to a whole series of important files. Can you please help by letting me have the relevant product key so that I can access my files and continue to use Word, which I find to be a very acceptable programme. Can you please help me, and your reply should be addressed to my email address***@******.*** Yours sincerely ***** ***** XXXXX

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

No extra charge:
Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Jason, I have to go out to get ink for my printer. I will be about an hour. Will you still be available when I return. Also can I minimize my current screen and put my laptop into hibernation and be able to retrieve it?

Regards Edward

Yes, you can just let the computer go into hibernation.

I will be here standing by.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Be in touch later and thanks

thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jason, back earlier than I thought.

Is there anything else you need in the meantime before the next move?

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://198.0.229.45/?Session=00b5c21b-8fe8-4727-b376-7fcc2a26e976

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason