jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am trying to create a document, but after about 10 mins Word

Customer Question

I am trying to create a document, but after about 10 mins Word terminates it with the message "Application has requested the RUNTIME to terminate in an unusual way" I believe this question was asked in 2006, but I cannot find that question or answer.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 3 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Kamil and i will do my best to assist you.

May i remotely connect to your computer to troubleshoot and take a look at this issue?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. You sent me a message saying you had an answer, but I have been unable to find one. This problem was recognised in 2006, so is not new.

Clive

what do you mean by recognized in 2006?

we do not know the cause of your issue, the problem occurs due to many reasons, which is why i wanted to take a look, it would take time with instructions, if i connect remotely ill be able to work on it directly.

when did the problem start?

thanks