KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Id be very grateful if you could confirm that techmasterz,

Customer Question

I'd be very grateful if you could confirm that techmasterz, who give an address in Maidstone, Kent, are legitimate operators for microsoft online support - they gave me a phone call (unsolicited), were able to give me the microsoft registration number for this machine and offered a support plan for external online inspection of my system over a period of four years - I was reassured by the fact they could tell me the microsoft registration number, and they did spend time cleaning up the computer's system remotely, but in light of the fact that I gave out credit card details on an unsolicited phone call is giving me pause for thought - grateful if you could reassure, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bill

You've done the very right thing by stopping.

This is a scam, and you should immediately stop with them and change your card numbers if you've given any.

Microsoft will never call you and offer you a support plan.

You can read more about such scams HERE

Hope this helps, if you have any questions ask me.

And, if you can take a second to rate my service that will be appreciated.