aadil88
aadil88, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great experience in computer troubleshooting
75768638

l get emails in spanish and l would like to know how to translate

Customer Question

l get emails in spanish and l would like to know how to translate them onscreen whilst l am am still on my email page(outlook-hotmail.co.uk)it used to come up translate on the top right hand side of the screen but suddenly stopped coming on screen.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  aadil88 replied 3 years ago.

My name is Aadil

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to assist you with this issue.

Which browser are you using to view your emails? If you are using google chrome you can download the google translate extension from the below link.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb?hl=en

If this does not solve your issue, can I remote log onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Remote means i can see your issue and fix this for you

Its fully Secure and you can see what i am doing while connected to your pc upon your permission

If you wish i can send you the details to connect. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

l am on windows outlook with hotmail. l give you my permission to remote as l have said when l open my email some come from a friend who writes in spanish and l used to be able to translate on screen as it saves me from having to write it down and translate it later.it used to come on screen in top righthand side,translate l would click on it and it translate on my email page

Expert:  aadil88 replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. I will assist you online now. To access your pc can you download teamviewer and run it from this link.

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx

Select for the instant customer and download teamviewer

Then give me the temporary user name and password which you can see when you open team viewer. Awaiting for your reply. Thanks.