Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I had to restore my new pc to a date before I..

I had to restore my new pc to a date before I installed iTunes, as with it came a virus. Unfortunately I lost Word Student & Home also. I downloaded Word on 22.4.14 and the license key is: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. I've tried to download Word again but it won't let me. How do I do this please so that I don't pay twice?

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Windows 7 64 bit

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Which version of office was it? What year?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2013 I keep being asked to submit my email address. I get a response that this email is registered to someone else - yes it's me!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Sign in to your account page on Office.com (http://www.office.com/myaccount), choose Office for Windows from the drop-down menu and click Install. For more options, choose Language and install options to change the language and choose between the 32-bit and 64-bit version of Office.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, it won't install. Says have I got enough space on hard drive and am I connected to internet? Both are ok. This what happened yesterday. would it be easier to purchase it again and then ask for my money back?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
When that happens you need to call: 1-877-254-4698 They will be able to give you the download in order to install. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not got access to this number

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
What happened when you tried to call them?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I got a recorded message saying I am unable to access this number. Please call your service provider. I get Broadband via BT. I tried them but there are recorded options, none of which have anything to do with this problem

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.

.
Try using this instead: Click Here or 0844 800 24 00*

.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That did not work either. Got message saying the cookies don't match, whatever that means!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
What about teh other phone number I gave you? 0844 800 24 00*
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry didn't see that. I will try that. Thanks

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok, let me know what happens when you can.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Office now downloaded and working. Needed to have pc operated remotely for it to work. Thanks again

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.