jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Microsoft blocked my window on my new Laptop and I cant open

Customer Question

Microsoft blocked my window on my new Laptop and I can't open my Window, the put so many email addresses in and the all got there on Password XXXXX only accept one for 1second let me get in I loaded down Chrome Google left the window open came back I had to put my Password XXXXX I used to start and then wrong password XXXXX up After hoping the would accept one of the passwords I got a blocked Laptop and can't get in touch with you lot,the email address on the screen is wrong what as humble I sending this question from my iPad
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To clarify, the problem is that on the login screen of your windows computer, you see the incorrect windows email address there, and you are not able to change it so you can sign in with the correct address.

Is this correct?