Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have previously requested assistance in resetting my email

I have previously requested assistance in resetting my email password XXXXX is apparently blocked because I cannot rememer it. So indication has been given to me as to when and how it can be unblocked.
I contacted your service some 2/three days ago for waswaassistance and went through a process by which i agreed to pay £30 if the assistance was effective. I was asked a few questions and was told that a procedure to scan my files would begin. It began and T was left to was left to watch a revolving cog for over a day without any information or response.
I am perhaps an imbecile as regards XXXXX XXXXX I don't pretend to be able to assist others.
Erik Svarny
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.

JoelK :

Hello. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

Without showing your full email address, because it will be blocked, can you tell me your email domain (what comes after the @ sign)? Have you clicked on the link Forgot Password? What happens when you do that?

Customer:

Thanks,

Customer:

outlook.com

Customer:

endlessly. it tells me that as i am not using the correct password, my email has been 'blocked'. It does not tell me when i0f ever it q

Customer:

will be unblocked.

Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=3bb7ea1b-e793-4d0e-ac96-a8e64028bb5e

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

If it does not connect / join, can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/lnwsk8u

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

, then join session, and allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect program to download / open / run, and try any other option it gives you as needed. Thank you,

1. If it still does not join / connect, please click on the website below:
    https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
  2. Then download and run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
    (Close / cancel any trial window if prompted)
  3. If prompted, click on "share".
  4. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
  5. Do not close the join.me program.

Edit: Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I have helped via remote support. Office and email are working. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much. (sc)

Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience: Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.