Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

my son has blocked my Hotmail address, he did it in march and

Customer Question

my son has blocked my Hotmail address, he did it in march and with the help of my granddaughter we reopened it and put in a password XXXXX now wont work and will not let me access my e-mails. his e-mail addresses are [email protected] and [email protected] we used to share the same computer some years ago but he no longer speaks to me and keeps trying ways to upset me. I tried earlier to create another e-mail account but when you asked for a separate e-mail address and I gave my usual one and was told it was already in the systym. my currant e-mail address [email protected] but you will not let me into it and causing no end of problems as I desperately need to access it as I have information in there that I need to print off. I am 75 years old and do have problems with all the technical things connected to the computer. and I cant keep being a nuisance to everyone in my family. is there any way you can help me please, I would be eternally gratefull if you could. jean austen
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Creating a new account will not help, as you wont have access to the old emails.

Can I ask please, what is the exact message you now get when it fails to sign you in?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cant remember exactly, but it just wont accept my password , it also asks me for an alternate e-mail address which I don't have

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Jean

Can you click on my link below and fill in the recovery form. It is going to ask you a series of questions. Please answer these questions as detailed and accurately as possible to stand the best chance of recover.

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Let me know the results please