jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Powerpoint issue

Customer Question

I wonder if you could help me solve a problem. I have tried everything and am trying to use Powerpoint 2011 for media presentation. The files are large ranging from around half a gig to around 1.89 GB. They open beautifully on my i-mac but not on my laptop. Now, I've had my laptop upgraded for I thought this was the problem. This has cost me £300 and still I cannot open my files for microsoft keeps coming up with error. Can you advise. I would be grateful if you could at least point me in the right direction. I need these files for my business and am very anxious to get them up and running

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
Hello XXXXX isXXXXX

Welcome to Just Answer

Whats the error when you open them ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Microsoft error report

Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
do any Powerpoint files open ?

Is this Windows 7 ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No no powerpoint files open. I have a mac laptop and i-mac desktop. Please tell microsoft about this problem it comes up with.

Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Can i remote on and have a look are you on the problem machine now

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I am not on the laptop.

Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
ok well come back when your on the machine and i can have a look
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought that you are supposed to be an expert. I've answered all these questions myself before I came on this site. Can you please get someone who knows how to answer my questions properly

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

No extra charge:
Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.