Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Dear Support, As long ago as 12th June 2009 I received an

Dear Support,
As long ago as 12th June 2009 I received an e-mail fromXXX@XXXXXX.XXX with reference Message:#243. One paragraph is headed "Reduce the Number of Temporary Internet Files Cluttering Your Hard Disc" and instructions are given as to how to find how much space is used for temporary internet files. The recommended figure is 250. I have been regularly checking this and, until now, 250 has always been shown. However, the figure is now 1024. Are you able to please advise me as to what action I should take?
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. On my computer it is set to 250 by default, so to save space on your computer, you can change it back to 250.

Please let me know if there is any issue. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I have changed the figure back to 250 and I hope that it is now set by default.

You're welcome. Yes, it is default now. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you,