Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am a luddite with computers. You have asked me [email protected]

I am a luddite with computers. You have asked me [email protected] of which I have no recollection but it must have been set up when I got a computer about 12 or more years ago - I can't remember and I certainly don't have any recollection of a code number. I am now resident in Australia and rely on emails for family contact. I don't understand all the computer jargon that you have asked for in getting some sort of confirming my account. My wife has given you the email address of a relative but I'm still unable to access my emails which I need. If I have to start from square one (as if I was now getting a computer for the first time) then tell me what to do. Otherwise can you please get me back on emails ?

XXXXX XXXXX ([email protected])
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. I just use Hotmail albeit I think my wife has tried to set me up with a gmail account at [email protected] but I don't really want to use that either. I just want to use [email protected] as I have done for years to keep in touch with family and other contacts. I am into my early 70's and really don't understand all this computer jargon - sorry. My wife has confirmed my identity with [email protected]. but I'm still very, extremely, frustrated that I'm unable to use my emails in the easy access that I had previously received. Please PLEASE sort this out for me. XXXXX XXXXX

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=8a328e50-f364-4f5e-a7b5-da00e9c1ebae

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have helped via remote support. Please remember your hotmail email address and your hotmail email password, and remember your (alternate) gmail email address and your gmail email password. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.