jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have moved from the USA to the UK and find that I cannot

Customer Question

I have moved from the USA to the UK and find that I cannot come back to the USA because of health problems - so I am logging in with my us based email address i.e [email protected]
Nothing on my computer seems to work now.
what can I do to get a similar account in the UK
I notice that all my UK contacts have a suffix on their email addresses of .co.uk also all my US contacts come up with a 44 prefix in front of telephone numbers including cell numbers
Is there any way round this problem. Do I have to go out and buy UK hardware to get access to accurate UK numbers and still retain my US contact details
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

No, no new hardware is needed.

What happens when you try to sign into your account?

What error do you get?