Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

Hello Microsoft , I seem to have really messed up access to

Hello Microsoft , I seem to have really messed up access to my e mail accounts and they are now blocked ,I have submitted as much information as I can to get them unblocked but I am now getting the message that the account recovery request is now closed ,what course of action if any can I now follow to recover my e mail accounts
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

No extra charge:
Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I still need help with the problem & yes you may start a screen sharing session

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=b09fbbfd-9f77-4af4-a5ea-f2441d080e76

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the remote application is not running after downloading , I am using internet explorer

What is happening after you run the file?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

a message on the scree says joining session and a circular wheel keeps spinning also getting message from Norton ant virus that the application is unsafe

The application is safe.

Please, over-ridge Norton and allow it to run.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have allowed the file to run but it still will not load

I am connected.

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason