Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am unable to open my MS word program. If I click on it, it

I am unable to open my MS word program. If I click on it, it only appears at the bottom of my desktop as a Document tab and will not appear on my screen. tried to open it in programs. still not opening. It is doing the same with my saved documents. Used it earlier in week without problems...what is wrong?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Jacques! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think it is Windows Vista...not very computer savvy. Can do remote session!

Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=33f59567-7d4b-424c-ae27-2dbd010460ca

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

I have resolved the issue (Word not opening and Word blank pages) via remote support chat. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.