Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I have a microsoft outlook *****@******.***....for

I have a microsoft outlook *****@******.***....for many years. I left my home suddenly and I want to get the emails back that I had, as there are impotant documents on that email address, how do I get them? the email I use now is***@******.***.

My ex husband dealt with account issues but I paid through my bank

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thanks for posting the question. Do you know the password ***** the email address, do not post the password, just say yes or no ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I think so
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Do you use Windows ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
You said that, you are using outlook to access emails, can you tell me, if you use the same PC, where you are using Outlook ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I do not use outlook as I have a new email address with aol.com but yes I do use the same computer that I used to use with the old email address. At this moment I am replying to you on my ipad...
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Did you tried to open Outlook from your PC and what was the result ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I got up some of my old emails that are already there but I want to get back the emails I had when I was using the
no***** email...I have just fired up that laptop with the outlook on it
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
You said that " I paid through my bank", whome do you paid, AOL ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I was using BT internet which I paid for. My ex was the PC geru who did all the setting up of email.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
See, who was the owner of that email address ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Of the no***** I was. I adopted my daughter and there are a lot of personal emails sent to me and also a lot of sensitive emails that I need to access. I have the outlook running on my laptop now but my emails for no***** only go back to 2012 I need to go further....just in case you ask no I've never deleted any of them.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
See, we do not work for AOL, I can only give you steps to access your emails from your web browser, like Internet Explorer. But, if your ex husband had changed the password ***** the email account then, you will not be able to access the email and you have paid the money to the Internet Service Provider, there is no relation between your Internet connection or email address, so paying the ISP does not mean that, AOL will allow you to access the emails.

Second point, you said that, you "may" know the password ***** the email account, that means you are not sure of the password ***** how will you access the emails, without that ? there is a way to reset the password, I can also give you the steps to do that, but if you do not know all the answers of the question, which AOL will ask you to verify your identity then, you will not be able to reset the password *****

Please let me know, what you want to do ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I know the pass word...are you saying that I cannot get back all my old emails from No*****?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
If you know your password ***** you can definately get back to your email account. Can I do a remote support to help you directly, connecting with your PC ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes...how do you do that
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
First open Internet Explorer on your PC then follow the steps below.

Type this link http://tinyurl.com/remotutisudipto (make sure the spellings are correct) in Internet Explorer address bar and press enter.

Check bottom of the IE window for two options, RUN and Save, click on RUN.

After the download completes, you will see a small window, like the image below, let me know ID and password.

Please do not close this remote program window

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ID 211-786-605
Password *****
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** not close the remote program window.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I won't ......
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Please remember to give positive rating, if you are satisfied.