jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

You have shut my daughters hotmail account without warning

Customer Question

You have shut my daughter's hotmail account without warning or checking with her. You keep sending the same forms which she fills in with correct information. but all you do is send another form. This is desperate as she needs access to her contacts and recent emails for work purposes. There is nobody to talk to. I have tried to call head office, not possible. I am writing to the CEO and will be raising this with any media I can. Disgraceful service. Give us a number of someone we can actually talk to please.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

I would like to inform you that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

Although we do not work for Microsoft (Hotmail), I will do my best to help you with the issue you described.

We don't provide phone-based support, but only via this chat form. If you would like to continue, p
lease type your daughter's Hotmail address here, but don't use the "@" symbol, but instead, use "at".

For example: email123 at hotmail.com

I will then check how this problem can be solved.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You want the hotmail account that's been blocked or a different one?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
The one that you mentioned in the initial question description (that seems to be blocked).
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Hi!

Were you able to receive my messages?