Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

Hi There Starting about 6 days ago, today 8th July 2014) everytime

Hi There
Starting about 6 days ago, today 8th July 2014) everytime I open my office 2010 suite any program I get a message telling me that I have 25 days to activate my software?? This is more than odd because the suite was installed and activated in June 2010. The original discs belong to a company that I (still) work for, but were lost when they moved premises about 18 months ago. So i'm now faced with a bill of £275 or more to regain use of office 2010. I would try restoring my computer to an earlier time but this would cause a lot of work in re-installing other software recently purchased associated with a Canon printer scanner and a Fuji camera. Is there another way to fix this problem?
Peter Talbot
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

I apparently have 25 days until my MS Office suite stops working

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c45f9297-9ad3-4d1c-a93f-51567d6fad19

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason