Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Hi my email address *****@******.*** is getting difficult

Hi my email address *****@******.*** is getting difficult to log into, I have waited the obligatory one month. but I am still unable to log in, as most of the info comes via my ipad ie *****@******.***. can I do it via you as my ipad keeps timing out?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Who is the email provider? Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi josh, my name is malcolm

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi Malcolm,

Who is your email provider? Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hotmail

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following.

Please click http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/hotmail/hotmail-support

Next choose "Your account has been temporarily blocked"

Tell them you have not been successful with the recovery form.

Be sure that under "Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:"

You provide them the email address that is blocked and not the new one.

Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' give them the new account you just created.

In most cases they will respond in 24-72 hours, depending on how many requests they have waiting before yours.

A moderator can take a closer look at your account and work with you to try and help you get back in.

As well as sending the message directly to the moderator it can sometimes be quicker to reach out to them in their public forums and they may message you or ask you to message them privately with more information.

Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.

Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought the point of you getting involved, and paying £30 was for you to solve the problem. now you tell me I have to do all the work. Why? I am very disappointed.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Malcolm,

I can give you the steps to fix the issue. I cannot perform the steps for you because I do not know your account information and details.

My steps are very clear and I am here along the way if you have any questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im here

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
I am not sure what you mean by 'Im here' - Did you have a question about my steps?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Josh, Thanks for all your efforts, I have copied the information you have given, and will in due course create a new email. lets hope someone can solve my problem. I had kind of hoped you would resolve all my issues. but it would seem all you are keen on doing, is taking my £30. and passing the issues I have onto someone else. I am still very very disappointed in your service. yes I agree you gave me solution, but it was not what I expected.

Malcolm