Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have Windows 8 but would prefer to revert to Windows 7 and

I have Windows 8 but would prefer to revert to Windows 7 and Microsoft supporting programmes such as Word etc. Can I download windows 7 etc.
Vivian
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows 8 or 8.1?

You would have to buy a windows 7 disk/license, and install it. That can be complicated. However, I can provide some other easy solutions for you. I can make windows 8 similar to windows 7, so you can use it easily.

And you should be able to install Microsoft programs, Office/Word on windows 8. Did you try to install them? Do you have the disk/download and license/product key for Microsoft programs?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'd like to know how to make Windows 8 similar to Windows 7.

OK. Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to make windows 8 similar to windows 7 directly for you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok

Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=6f29def4-87c2-4ea7-8d54-2814016b55db

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm chatting you from my Desktop. It has Windows 7. It's my laptop that I wish to change to windows 7.

Are you able to use the Internet on the windows 8 laptop right now? If yes, can you open your email on the windows 8 laptop, and communicate with me there?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. What e-mail address do I use?

Use the email address that you entered when asking for support. Just sign in your email address, and you should see a message from Viet / JustAnswer.

Please only reply at the box below on this web page. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Do I now enter the Join session link that you gave me?

Yes, on the windows 8 laptop, please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I sent you a message to say that I can't connect to 'Join Session' on Windows 8 laptop

I'm sorry. Please only reply to me at this web page (don't reply via email, etc.) Please try another way:

1. On Windows 8 laptop, please click on the website below:
    http://tinyurl.com/mrbl99d
  2. , then download / run the file called TeamViewer...
  3. , then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide you
  4. , don't close the TeamViewer program.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I visit that site I don't see any file called TeamViewer only PConverter Video Converter Pro. Where should I look?

Sorry, that is strange. How about the website below:

http://www.teamviewer.com/

, can you download and install TeamViewer program there?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I see its a remote control software but I haven't downloaded it. There are 2 versions, 9 and 8. Does this mean you can access my computer?

No, not yet, just download AND install TeamViewer program at website http://www.teamviewer.com/

, then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide you. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I've downloaded the TeamViewer 9 and got the ID and Password. What assurance have I got that you are authentic and won't/can't access sensitive financial information on the computer?

Yes, that is correct, you see everything I do on the screen, thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My ID is ********* Password ***** *****

Sorry, the ID is blocked as the system thinks it's a phone number. Can you put the ID in spaces, like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

5 9 3 0 4 5 0 2 1

Working on issue. Thank you,

I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.