IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I accidentally started a new account when I bought project

Customer Question

I accidentally started a new account when I bought project pro today. I need to cancel the account however, I can't find anywhere to do it. I purchased the correct programs in my admin 365 account...I need to cancel the other asap.
I googled how to however, these don't help. I don't have a "real" address associated to the account only :
Organization: Custom Upstream Engineering
Domain: CustomUpstreamEngineeri.onmicrosoft.com
Please help!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

I see you stated that you had sent a help message to Microsoft Office 365 technicians. Have they responded yet?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No they haven't.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No they have not.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
OK.

Since you made a mistake by creating another account instead of using the existing account, you will need to contact Microsoft support by phone so that they could cancel the account for you and transfer the subscription to another account.

There is a way to cancel the subscription by yourself, but you won't be able to transfer it to another account or request a refund. Therefore, here is a Canadian number for Microsoft support:

1-877-913-2707

Phone support is provided from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM local time, Monday - Friday.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
IT Miro