JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

I have just procured Windows 8.1 which I need

Customer Question

I have just procured Windows 8.1 which I need in order to undertake astrophotography. However at the moment I have windows VISTA loaded on this laptop and it has recommended I contact this website for the solution ! Gordon (Dr Gordon xxxxxxx)

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
JamesInch :

So your wanting to upgrade your laptop with from Windows Vista to Windows 8.1, can you advise what errror message you get when attempting to upgrade?

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
Hi can you pleaes advise what error message you get and how you have tried to install windows 8.1 previously. In order for me to talk you through the steps to get this resolved for you?
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
Do you still need assistnace or would you like me to close the case, if I dont hear back by August 1st I will close the case.