jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Microsoft have asked for a code for opening up an email - they

Customer Question

Microsoft have asked for a code for opening up an email - they say they
will telephone with code but no call yet. cannot open up email without
this code.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issue. Are you signing up for a NEW email account for Hotmail, Outlook or Live.com? Or is this an old email account that you are having trouble accessing?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am trying to get into my on running Hotmail account without

success. I think they have got wrong telephone number

01293521947 (they put a 7 in front) still not had a call with

code number.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. If you are unable to access your old Hotmail account, the next thing that you can do is reset the password. The process will require you to verify your ownership of the account by providing you the security options you set before, like your alternate email address or your mobile phone.

Now, with regards ***** ***** sent to phones, do you recognize the phone number displayed to you when you tried to reset? You need to enter that phone number exactly so that the call or text is initiated. If the one you entered is NOT the same with the one they have on file, then calling or texting of the code will NOT be initiated.

This problem is common with hacked accounts where hackers changed those security information.

Can you allow me to remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in the recovery process? Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time fee but it is safe and faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Laptop is fine now. I can get into my emails o.k. I wish to

cancel my subscription as of todays date (1.8.2014). Do not take

any further moneys from my account. Thank you for your time and

trouble.Confirmation from your company that this cancellation

will be carried out would be appreciated.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that your problem is now resolved. We guarantee our service so you can always get your money back. Also, you can keep your deposit so that you can use it if you want to ask another question in the future.

If you want to ask for a refund instead, here is the link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

And I believe you have subscribed to our service. You can cancel your subscription and here is the link for the details of the procedures:

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription

I hope that helped. Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time.

Best regards,
Jess