JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

I havent recieved any response and I have just given my payment

Customer Question

I havent recieved any response and I have just given my payment details. Whats going on please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
JamesInch :

JamesInch :

I see you have raised a question to find out whats happening about your existing question relating to MS Office, give me a minute to track down your other question

JamesInch :

It appears to be relating to an e-mail issue, where by you cant login to Hotmail, is this correct?

JamesInch :

One of my collegues has replies to your question, and the quesiton is now awaiting your response. If you log back into Just Answer and stay on the quesiton page you will be able to converse and get the assistance you require