JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

my Microsoft windows 8 is installed with the wrong email address

Customer Question

my Microsoft windows 8 is installed with the wrong email address I know it does not belong to any one as it does not exist how can I retreave the other emails stuck in that adress
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.

JamesInch :

Hi if the e-mail address hasnt been registered e-mails sent to it would have been "returned to sender" as the service provider in this case live.co.uk or hotmail.co.uk would have told the sender they dont have anyone setup with that e-mail address.
If you want to use it going forward you will need to go the website and register for the account, this will then give you a login e-mail address and password and allow you to read any e-mails sent to the mailbox from the time you regsiter it onwards.

JamesInch :

Hi I havent heard back from you in a few day, do you require any further assistance?