jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am blocked from using my computer because they dont recognise

Customer Question

I am blocked from using my computer because they don't recognise my email address, tho they use it for me to sign in. Then they display an email address totally different you can't even sign into, and say they have sent my security code there! I can't retrieve the code, without a security code I am blocked from everything, emails, Facebook etc. Help! Penny
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Penny! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does the computer have windows 8 or 8.1?

Did it show the correct email address last time when turning on the computer?

Turn off the computer, then turn it back on, does it still show the wrong email address, unlike previously when the computer was working?

Are you communicating with me on another computer? If yes, does that computer have Windows or Mac?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,