Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

I have changed user name & password

Customer Question

I have changed user name & password, been done on log in can you change same in Norton & other sites

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.

JoelK :

Hello. My name is Joel, and I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

I do not understand your question. Can you please tell me what operating system you are using and what password you have changed.

JoelK :

I have not heard from you since you first asked your question. Please tell me what operating system you are using and what password you have changed. Are you still there??

JACUSTOMER-btgv1s1q- :

yes

JACUSTOMER-btgv1s1q- :

my name is roy I need to change my user name and password *****@******.***, and trying to change it to *****@******.*** also to change password, have tried but don't think got far.

JACUSTOMER-btgv1s1q- :

windows 8.1 *****@******.*** to *****@******.***

JACUSTOMER-btgv1s1q- :

sorry need to change user name to *****@******.***

JoelK :

Roy, I cannot see your actual email addresses, because they are blocked in this online session. I just wanted you to describe what the password is for. What applications are you trying to login to? I do not understand what you have done and what you are trying to do. What application have you changed your password for? Please tell me what the domains are for the email addresses you are using. In other words, what comes after the @ sign?