jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Hi I army get into my mail been shut out since the security

Customer Question

Hi I army get into my mail been shut out since the security thing that happend I also have another email account but never used it and for got pass word I did ask for a security question wich was birthplace of my mother but for got what iv put so now they think I'm hacking into my own account so iv been stuck can you help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

To get into "janeestewart @ live.co.uk", you can either receive a password reset link to the associated e-mail address that looks like be*****@hotmail.co.uk (I cannot see it in full for security reasons)

or answer the security question: Mother's birthplace?

To get into
"bettyboo @ hotmail.com", you can either receive a password reset link to the associated e-mail address that looks like be*****@hotmail.com (I cannot see it in full for security reasons)

or receive a text message containing a verification code to a phone number ending with 54.

Are you currently able to access any of these two e-mail accounts? If not, which of these password reset options can you use?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can I use another security question as iv for got mothers birthplace ? Ca
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
For security reasons, only those password reset options can be used. If you forgot the answer to the security question and the associated e-mail address is unavailable, you can fill in the questionnaire to prove you are the owner of the account you want to access, so that Hotmail support can provide a new password to you.

Have you already tried that?

If not, I can provide the instructions for you.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Hi!

Were you able to receive my messages?