Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

we are not recieving e mails we havent had one since 22nd

Customer Question

we are not recieving e mails we have'nt had one since 22nd August I tried sending one from my home computer and it was returned to me
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using MS Outlook 2010 or 2013 to send and receive your emails?
Also, is your email address ending with @yahoo.com? @gmail.com? @hotmail.com? or others?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hotmail.com 2010

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Are you still able to access your Hotmail using a web browser? (Not MS Outlook 2010)
The problem could be related to your Hotmail account so please try the following steps:
  1. Open your web browser like Internet Explorer and then go to this link:
    http://hotmail.com

2. In the login screen, please enter your FULL email address, including the part @hotmail.com
  3. Enter your password ***** sign in
  4. Are you able to sign in?

Keep me posted.

Jess

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Done that still the same

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried what you said why is it taking so long

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.

I am very sorry for the late reply. Were you able to sign in to HOtmail using the link I gave you?

jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I did try what you said nothing different

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing your Hotmail account?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there in your computer. It is also a faster mode of help and I can perform the various recovery procedures to fix your Hotmail account.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes you can have access

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to remotely access your computer in order for me to help you better.

To remote in, please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6d8e5977-70e6-4d67-83a4-280a522fd656

Click on the green Agree button, then download and run the remote tool.

Regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I done that what do i need to do now

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Please run the tool that you downloaded so that you can join me in the remote session. I am waiting for you in the remote session.

Using the link I gave you, click on the Agree button and you shall automatically download the tool. Double click on the downloaded tool to run it.

jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have done that I clicked on the download then the run then a box appeared asking to be allowed on the computer I said yes what do I do now

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8?
Please minimize your windows and check if there are dialog boxes there that you need to respond to so that the remote tool will run. Once run, you shall be connected in the remote session.

Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your patience. Issue was resolved through remote help. Based on my further checking, it appeared that the core of your email problem is that your domain name has a technical problem with its registrant.

Please contact your domain name registrant and once they fix the issue from their end, your emails shall be working just fine.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated! Cool

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Frances,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to let me know, I am here to help.

Best regards,
Jess