jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am trying to print a word document but the document is not

Customer Question

I am trying to print a word document but the document is not printing correctly it prints the wrong orientation i.e. it prints to A4 with two small pages at the top of the A4 sheet how do I correct this please. I have tried changing long edge to short edge lead but it makes no difference to the print - HELP
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your MS Word issue. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8?
Also, are you using MS Word 2007, 2010 or 2013?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wiindows 8.1

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi John,

Thank you for writing back. Can you please tell me the version of your MS Word? Is it Word 2007, 2010 or 2013?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing your MS Word or printer issue? Remote access is safe as you will be watching your screen and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know.

Best regards,
Jess