jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Please send me a code so that

Customer Question

Please send me a code so that I can access my email. My email is xxxxxxxxxxxx

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nkateko! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What exactly happens when you access your hotmail?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am using my mobile phone. I just need the code from hotmail so that I can access my emails. I was asked to give an alternative email address, which is xxxxxxxxxx My mobile number is *********** I will be going to work soon. I thought this wouldn't take long so please text the answer(code) if this take long.

We need to go through the process.

Is it password *****?

What exactly happens when you sign in your hotmail email address at the website http://hotmail.com/?

Do you also have a windows or mac computer?

We can continue whenever you are available. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is a security issue

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix your hotmail issue directly on your computer together with you?

We can continue whenever you are available. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have a computer, I am using my mobile phone

I'm sorry; not having a computer would be bit harder to troubleshoot, but I will walk through all the steps.

First, make sure you are able to access/read your yahoo email messages.

Now, please go to the website http://hotmail.com/
, then sign in your Hotmail email address
, then let me know exactly what it says.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Microsoft account
Call us overprotective ...
but we need to make sure you receive a security code if you ever loose access to this acc
Where should we send you a code?

Thank you. Now, when at the page "Call us overprotective ...", (click on Next as needed), what option does it give you, does it show an email address (with characters ******), or a phone number, etc.?

Can you click on it (the drop-down list), then select the option I can't verify, or I don't have access, etc., then click on Next
, then select the email option (from the list), then enter your yahoo email address and continue (you can also choose the phone option.)

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The only option after I click next is: enter the code which was given.
Did you get to enter your own yahoo email address?

Or does it give you the option that says I don't have a code?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did enter my email address on Wednesday and was told that I will receive the code ASAP but have not since.
Check your yahoo Spam email folder also. How about now, can you select the option to enter your phone number instead, if shown? Or create a gmail.com email address instead, then enter your gmail address. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Apparently I was sent a message to get the code, I don't know where from, a few weeks ago, but I did no check that. Then I was given 6 days to do that or my acc will be blocked for security perposes. So that what happened. Now I need you to help me get the code so I can unblock it and have access to my email.
I do not have all the options you are asking me about.
I'm sorry, when can you have access to a computer? I can connect remotely to the computer with you and fix it for you directly. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure, how will I then continue from here? I cannot pay more money for this. Can't you refer me or give me a number that I ca call???
It's been more than one and a half hrs now trying to solve this. Please refer me or give me a number that I can call. Thanks
We have live online support. Do you see any email message from Viet / JustAnswer (on your yahoo email)? Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So does that mean that you can't help because I have no computer??? Will I have to pay to get more help??
I can continue to help when you can borrow a computer. No, you won't have to pay more. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will get time off work on Tuesday but how then will I get connected with you ??? Won't it be too late ??
Can you answer this question: Do you see any email message from Viet / JustAnswer (on your yahoo email, or any other working email address you use)? Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I cannot.
*****@******.*** is my yahoo address
You do not see my emaill messages (Viet / JustAnswer) in your yahoo email account?

Can you go to the website http://www.justanswer.co.uk/account/tools.aspx and check your email address there?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried what you told me to do but then it seems as I'm starting all over again and I told you that I won't be able to pay more money.
Sorry, when you have a computer (borrow a laptop from someone, etc.), then just reply back to me, then I'll tell you what you to do in order for me to connect remotely to the computer, then we can chat, and I will be able to fix your hotmail email issue directly on the computer together with you. By the way, what email are you using on your cell phone right now, is it the yahoo email?