Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Problem with Windows 7. We have two users, and one of them

Problem with Windows 7. We have two users, and one of them logs on as usual. Cant logon to the other user.
Popup message reads:
"The User Profile failed the logon.
User Profile Service cannot be loaded."
What do I do to fix please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. If the working user is an administrative user account, then in the working user account, please click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred, then wait until system restore finishes, then check

If the working user is not an administrative user account, or if the solution above does not work, please try this: turn off your computer. Then turn it on, and right after the black screen with white text or the computer company logo disappears, press & release key F8 repeatedly until a menu appears, (note: if there is no menu, then try the same steps again, but this time, press key F8 a bit earlier). Then login the administrator user account (both users should be able to log in while in Safe Mode), and click Start->all programs->accessories->system tools->system restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred, then wait until system restore finishes, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. Will try the fixes you suggest. During this I expect I may lose contact with you. How do I restore connection to you if needed?

You're welcome. You can bookmark / add to favorites this web page. Please get back to me later at the link in the message from Viet / JustAnswer in your email.

Please let me know the result later; I will help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you I will respond to your e-mail link

You're welcome. OK. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much your system restore process worked and we are back in business.

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you,

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/