Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Every time I log in to my work site it opens as a peek window

Every time I log in to my work site it opens as a peek window rather than a whole page and I cant seem to close the peek or get a full page.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it affect any other site?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Remote support good. Is windows 8 which I hate on an HP Pavilion

Thank you, ***** ***** on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1bde4d36-f309-41b2-8421-8abb76cf9adb

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.