jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

since my Hotmail account changed to outlook I have lost all

Customer Question

since my Hotmail account changed to outlook I have lost all my contacts and emails in my inbox.my old email address appears to have changed and I need to change my password
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your Hotmail issue. When you go to http://hotmail.com and then sign in to your Hotmail account, the screen is showing Outlook.com but all your old data must still be there. Are you saying that the old emails are gone already?

Regarding your contacts, please try to click on the small down-arrow next to the label "Öutlook.com", it shall show you several button options there, click on People. That should give you all your contacts.

Please give that a try and let me know your results so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess