Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

I want to uninstall Onedrive app from my Nokia Lumia 820

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.

Welcome and thanks for your question Patricia.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all, sorry for the late response. Your question is something that we call "bad messenger" question, for that reason many Experts do not wish to answer this kind of question.

The answer to your question isn't going to be what you want to hear (please don't shoot the messenger), but I need to give you a honest answer no matters that my answer can be rated negative BAD or POOR service what will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record.

Unfortunately, there is no way to delete OneDrive app from your phone. OneDrive is fully integrated on Windows 8.1 OS, so there is no way to uninstall it. Simple, app is part of the Operating System on your phone. I'm aware that OneDrive app caused too many problems to the Nokia Lumia 820 (and other Nokia 8.1 OS) users (won't start or sync, turning off the phone when picture is uploaded, restarts etc.). This issue is reported to the Windows OS Developers, so I hope that with the next upgrade this issue will be resolved.

Sorry one more time for the bad news.

If you are not satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record (very damaging for me). Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button (just reply "Please refund my deposit") and I'll connect you with our refund office (your deposit will be refunded).

Kind Regards,

Todd

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I gave my ratings

Patricia, you probably received an automated message about rating.
Yes, I got it. Thank you for the positive rating.
Best Regards,
Todd