Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I have persistently been harassed on my mob8ile phone by someone

Customer Question

I have persistently been harassed on my mob8ile phone by someone claiming to represent Microsoft/windows. This followed a similar claim some months ago when a call, I suspect, fro the same people claiming to represent you and my interests gained access to my visa card details and added charges to an Indian company for over £500. Fortunately I spotted the bogus charges and had the reversed. Since then the same person calls me repeatedly bur , although claiming to represent yourselves, never on line. Despite my rejection of these calls he now says he will cut off my computer. Grateful for your advice
Yours sincerely,
Dugald Mckellar
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can assure you that this is a complete scam. Microsoft will never call you like this.
I am glad to hear that you recognized these people to be criminals.
As far as the calls continuing, the best thing to do is to contact your phone service providers and request for them to block that number and any number from their Indian country. You may also wish to contact your local authorities and report this crime of fraud.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you again,
- Jason
There is no need to create a duplicate question.
I suggest you contact the police now, as they have already committed fraud and are attempting to repeat the crime.