Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Hi. In error, I changed all my documents / files from Windows

Hi. In error, I changed all my documents / files from Windows 8.1 to HP and I cannot find a way back to Windows. I cannot access my documents as I need them.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. How did you change it?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I knew how I had so stupidly changed from Windows 8.1 to HP, I wouldn't need to bother you!

I had run a security check for malware and excess baggage etc, yesterday. When that finished I was given a frighteningly large number of 'criticals' and I bought a clean-up system. After that had run its course, the computer asked me if I wanted to run on HP and I said yes not knowing it would convert all my documents. Iseult.

I'm sorry. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, certainly. Please let me know what I have to do. Thank you. Iseult.

You're welcome. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7066013e-ce26-4e09-b772-a4ef7ca4e57e

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-itstuff/