KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

want to remove email account, outlook says server for blue

want to remove email account, outlook says server for blue yonder gives an alert, requires username / password ***** it won't accept. can't remove this message which keeps popping up
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Can you set Outlook to work in offline mode, and then try to remove this account?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $24 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen).
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

fix remotely yes

I sent the request for remote service, please click get extra help, then wait for the page to reload, after it reloads, follow steps to connect with me.
Please click the link below:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=340319
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<
A program called 'LMI-Logmeinrescue' will be downloaded.
Click on the downloaded file and open it.
If asked by system to allow the file to run, select "Yes/Allow/OK"