Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Hello. I cant get into my email account as forgot password.

Customer Question

Hello. I cant get into my email account as forgot password. I've already submitted two security forms to you but both have been denied. Email account is, *****@******.***. be grateful with some help please.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Is this a hotmail account?

Did you ever have the password ***** on the computer so it would automatically log you in?

Also when you try and reset the password ***** you have no other options to reset aside from filling out the form?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its a live account. I put cant remember password. I gave them my wifes email address. She received a email with a security form to fill out & submit. It came back twice as denied.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing the steps yourself.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for to get back in. This can be a very confusing process if you have never done it before and you only get 3 tries on the security form before they will no longer view them.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me and we can continue without remote support.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Could i see the offer for remote support please.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
I sent it through, you should see a pop up, on your screen. Wait a moment and see if anything pops up and click to accept the offer.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Did you not see the pop up? Let me connect to your computer and I will help that way

Please click the link below and follow the instructions to connect.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0ca9d3fb-c187-4166-a0ef-6e477173da39

.