James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I purchased this brand new desktop with windows 8.1 from pcworld

Customer Question

I purchased this brand new desktop with windows 8.1 from pcworld a few weeks ago at a cost of almost £500. Never in my life have I purchased anything that has caused me so much aggravation and heartache. This system is about as intuitive as the imf and trying to figure it out about as pleasant as practicing walking over broken glass.
I am not happy with this purchase andif there is an alternative when next i'm in the market for an update/grade or the like it WON'T be anything to do with Microsoft. You have surpassed yourself dreaming this one up. this system is far to clever to be useful. i'm stuck with this one -but - NEVER AGAIN.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  James K. replied 2 years ago.

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

If its only a few weeks old you can Return it to Pc World and Request a Windows 7 Machine which you may find a better fit for yourself

also you could look at Removing Windows 8 and putting Windows 7 on it ?

Cheers James

Now please Rate My Service with the Smiley Faces and submit