Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

blocked from by e-mail site

blocked from by e-mail site
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Can you please confirm for me who your email provider is, is it yahoo, hotmail, aol, gmail or someone else?

Also are you using an email program like outlook or windows mail OR are you checking your email with a web browser such as internet explorer?

Please let me know so I can further assist.
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am with internet explorer

thanks John,

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, John. Sorry for the delay, I was not online when you messaged me.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,
Chris