Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

when I am downloading photos on to my laptop

Customer Question

when I am downloading photos on to my laptop it goes into Microsoft word and shows up in writing in a file conversion
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

You likely have the wrong program set up to open photos.

Which version of windows are you using?

Also are the file types of the photos? Are they JPG?

Please let me know so I can further assist.
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes file is JPG window 10

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
There is no such version as windows 10 so you may be confused.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.

I will send an offer through for remote support which will pop on the screen in a moment and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience: Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
In order to get connected I will need you to download and run the connection program.

Please click HERE to connect. You will need to download and run the connection utility so if anything pops up and asks you to run or allow say yes. You should see a file called elsinore download and you will need to double click it.

If you are using a mac computer let me know as we will need to use a different tool.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Are you having trouble connecting?

You need to click the link I give you and then click Join.

Next a small file will be downloaded, pay attention to an alert letting you know that it was downloaded and choose to Run the file.

If you do not see this then hold CTRL and J to open your downloads folder and double click the file called elsinore.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
You seem to have gone offline. I will be offline for awhile as well. I am located in the US in EST time zone so send me a message when you are available we I will get this fixed for you.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi I have downloaded eisinore file.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry we seemed to have missed each other. Is there a time you will be available tomorrow. I will be offline for the rest of today.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dear sir you did not fix the problem on my computer. You made too withdraws from my account the total sum of €66 on 17/11/14 with out my consent. I want that money paid back into my account. If it not paid in to my account in the next day I will take this matter further. Brid XXXXXX

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Brid,

We never got connected to I could not fix your problem. I gave you a link to connect to remote support and did not hear back from you for 40 minutes after and by that time I was offline.

Since you have billing questions I am going to have customer service assist you but I had every intention of fixing your problem however you never connected or replied to me.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Brid,
I asked customer service to speak with you regarding the billing. If you still want my help let me know.