JoelK
JoelK, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

i have a apple mac air book and try to send a simple special offer

Customer Question

i have a apple mac air book and try to send a simple special offer to 181 customers each week via my email address *****@******.*** !! apple told me that i could not send these in one go and advised that i broke the groups down into 30's ?
can you please advise me what is the best way forward ? do i need to buy a specific program?
it seems very long winded to do the above process
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
KamilAnwar1 :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

KamilAnwar1 :

The proper way to send the emails is to use an email marketing company, who will ensure that emails go to the Inbox and your e-mail account is not put at risk, (by being classed as spam, or by suspended)

KamilAnwar1 :

You do not need to buy a program but do a subscription. I know of a one good site, where you can do this and that is http://www.aweber.com/

KamilAnwar1 :

They charge $19 per month for unlimited emails, 500 subscribers

KamilAnwar1 :

That is one option,

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

not really the answer that i am looking for !! when i bought the apple i was told that i could do this from home via a live.com email address plus i don't have the money to use a email marketing company i am looking for a solution to do myself.

KamilAnwar1 :

Now if you want to use your email program to send (which i do not recommend) then i would like to which e-mail application/client/program you're using on your mac to send mails?

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

does *****@******.***.

KamilAnwar1 :

only type part after @ symbol

KamilAnwar1 :

and the name of the email application

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

where do i find this information ?

KamilAnwar1 :

how do you send emails?

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

by inputting the customers details

KamilAnwar1 :

i mean, where do you click on your mac to access the application which lets you send emails - do you want me to remotely connect to your system to take a look at this directly and help you set it up? (that'll be easier)

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

yes please

KamilAnwar1 :

Please click the link below and run the downloaded program called 'support-logmeinrescue'

KamilAnwar1 :

I am generating the link, please wait

KamilAnwar1 :

Please click the link above, a program called teamviewerqs.dmg will be downloaded

KamilAnwar1 :

open this program, and you will see an id and a password

KamilAnwar1 :

type that to me here

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

182 864 788 id

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

4616 password

KamilAnwar1 :

is the id correct - > 182 864 788

KamilAnwar1 :

program needs to stay open

KamilAnwar1 :

can't connect, i get message that it's not running

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

the id is correct

KamilAnwar1 :

then i guess that you closed the program, can you re-open it

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

the id and password ***** *****

KamilAnwar1 :

Yes, but the program on your mac is closed.

KamilAnwar1 :

Can you re-open it?

KamilAnwar1 :

It should stay on your screen, it should not be closed

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

it won't let me connect

KamilAnwar1 :

what does it says?

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

i have opened the logged files

KamilAnwar1 :

can you still see it on your screen, if yes then re-type the password

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

awaiting authenticity

KamilAnwar1 :

type the password ***** see

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

where

KamilAnwar1 :

on teamviewer screen, under Your ID 182 864 788

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

it won't allow me to put the password *****

KamilAnwar1 :

you don't have to put the password, you have to tell me what was written there

KamilAnwar1 :

it's a 4 digit number

JACUSTOMER-jq7jpjl8- :

2314

KamilAnwar1 :

leave mouse

Expert:  JoelK replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

I see that you are having problems getting your issue resolved. Perhaps I can help with a different approach