jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

outlook 2013 has just changed so that I can't seem to add attachm

Customer Question

outlook 2013 has just changed so that I can't seem to add attachments now, it happened whilst I was working on my emails and it now looks very different than before
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when adding an attachment? Do you have windows 7, or 8, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,