Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I cant get in to my hotmail account ,because I have put my

I cant get in to my hotmail account ,because I have put my password ***** wrong.Can you reset my password *****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to reset your account password ***** at the hotmail.com website?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I have tried that ie hotmail.com.

I dont have a computer I use the internet cafe..

yes we can do a remote session.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9c54e7e4-61fa-4e40-ab0d-7fbf391b0b57

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Please see if you can connect with me at the above website. Though the internet cafe computer may block you from installing the remote program. In that case, can you please click on the website below, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft hotmail account password:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you