Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Hi, i'm downloading a 60 day free microsoft office home and

Hi, i'm downloading a 60 day free microsoft office home and student 2010 but its now asking me for a 25-character Product Key. Where do i get this product key as i cannot see it? awaiting your response with many thanks, ***** *****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Where did you download Microsoft Office version 2010 trial? Microsoft does not sell the version 2010 any more; right now, the latest Office version is 2013 (and version 365.)

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8? Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

first i should let you know that i'm not computer savvy at all but it's the windows xp, windows vista capable

Sorry, that's okay. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can help you directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8ce79699-76ac-4933-a2c5-3b699909350b

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so does that mean i have to pay an additional £13.59 after the £26 just payed

Sorry, how about just an extra £5 for remote support? Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website:

Working on issue. Thank you,

On the Windows 7 computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://tinyurl.com/llkm8fr

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
What are you trying to set up? We were chatting, but it looks like your computer is disconnected now. It looks like you have internet connection issue right now. We can continue later when your internet is back and you are available. Thank you.