Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Reset forgotten password *****

Reset forgotten password *****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What do you mean by 'not new user name'?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Josh
My PC failed to open and locked out after several attempts using user name Harold Corney - *****@******.*** and rejected password *****
To reset the password ***** was directed account live .com and inadvertently ended up with username *****@******.*** with password ***** This gets me on to outlook ok but the password ***** work with Harold Corney and *****@******.*** to open my pc.
I need help from you reset my password ***** work with Harold Corney *****@******.***. I don't want to have to clean the disk completely and start again which I already know is an option. Regards Harold
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Harold,

It sounds like you created an email instead of resetting your password.Sign out of the other username that you created/signed into and follow these steps to reset your password ***** the email address on the computer..

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Select I forgot my password ***** follow the prompts