Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I sign into my email box

Customer Question

Why is no one answering my question on email account - subject ********** from Escalation Agent
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I sign into my email box *****@******.*** I get the message this does not exist. (I have used this email box for 5 years or more)

windows 7

yes

I'm sorry, did you or someone accidentally delete this email account? Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I signed out for the evening and then realised I forgot to send an email so tried to sign in and was told this account does not exist.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

NO

I'm sorry, this is strange. I'm not sure about this issue; let me open the issue to other experts. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay how long will I have to wait and if this has been deleted can I open another email box with same details as the one that was deleted

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
order 14800327-530
no one has replied to me since you opened up the question to other experts at 16.07EST. I keep giving you the only mail box I now have and you tell me that this is already registered by a member. My email address that I need the reply to is:***@******.***
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about the issue. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering your problem email account while you watch?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to use remote access.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time fee ($5) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is getting ridiculous I am shelling out money to get a simple answer wWHY HAS MY MAIL BOX *****@******.*** been deleted

and WHY ARE YOU FOREVER ASKING FOR MY ALTERNATIVE MAIL BOX ADDRESS WHEN I KEEP GIVING IT TO YOU. IF YOU CANNOT RETRIEVE MY *****@******.*** SAY SO WITHOUT ME SPENDING MORE MONEY ON THE PROBLEM.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

I am very sorry about your issue, I am just trying to help through an additional service offer of remote access. Since it is an "additional service offer", it has an extra fee but all these fees that you paid for are still in your account and you can ask for a refund any time as we guarantee our service.

Another thing is, you are contacting us here in JustAnswer, a technical support company and we are not affiliated with Hotmail, Gmail, or any email companies. We support users of these email companies instead.

I am requesting a remote access session because I can directly check your browser cookies and trace why the account was deleted when in fact you had just used it recently. I need to check your cache and other browser stuffs to check if the said email account is still retrievable or not.

Please let me know if you still want to continue with this question.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If I want to find out what happened I guess I will allow you remote access

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
We need to check your browser cookies and other traces of your usage of the problem email account so that we can determine if the account can still be recovered or not. If it is still recoverable, then I can directly assist you in recovering the said account while you watch through a remote access session.

Thanks,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok go ahead

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.

Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8c43e5a0-8aad-4a3b-ab66-dcec00ebba8e

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.