jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Hi All,I want to create two dashboards in a Google drive.

Customer Question

Hi All, I want to create two dashboards in a Google drive. I've created them in Excel(as attached. I 'll attach the other dashboard if you think you can do it) but need to transfer these in a google drive. Must meet the following requirements. 1. Upload these dashboard into a google drive 2. Must be able to print into excel and look just as good as the original - hopefully better.- Very important. It's going to be used for senior managers to review. So must look good in Excel. 3. Please can you add a button on the google spread sheet. One to print into excel and another to print into pdf format-When printed, must fix on a A4 paper- both side if neccessary. again very important. If you know how to do this - It should be straight forward.

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam