James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I want to eliminate a new e-mail address as it has taken over

I want to eliminate a new e-mail address as it has taken over my Windows Live Mail resulting in the loss of all my contacts. I have clicked on this address and clicked on "sign in with a different ID" but when I try to complete the boxes with my usual e-mail address and what I thought was my password ***** see "The sign-in name you entered doesn't exist or the password ***** *****". I clicked on "Forgot password" and the next window was Microsoft Account Number in which I could enter a dot in "Forgot my password". The next window had a space for my Microsoft Account number and I entered my usual e-mail address and in a lower window I copied six characters. The next message was "Try entering your Microsoft Account again. We don't recognise this one". I can make no further progress. How do I enter my Microsoft Account number if I can find no trace of it and how can I eliminate the new e-mail address I no longer require?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  James K. replied 2 years ago.
My name is James
Welcome to JustAnswer.
Can I remote on and help you fix the problem
I can send you a link to connect to your machine
Cheers James
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy for you to gain remote access to my machine

Expert:  James K. replied 2 years ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=13b14354-7e57-4ad0-9fab-253de66c9241

Click the Link above

Click the green Agree

Click Run / OK /Yes if asked
Expert:  James K. replied 2 years ago.
Remote Fix cheers James